Editor: according § 5 TMG
You are visiting the project website SmartTransfer.
The website is provided by Fraunhofer Institute for Ceramic Technologies and Systems IKTS Winterbergstraße 28, 01277 Dresden, Germany
Fraunhofer IKTS is a constituent entity of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, and as such has no separate legal status. Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Förderung der angewandten Forschung e.V. Hansastraße 27 c, 80686 München Internet: www.fraunhofer.de E-Mail: info(at)zv.fraunhofer.de
Dr. Holger Neubert, Holger.Neubert(at)ikts.fraunhofer.de, Telefon +49 351
2553-7615 VAT Identification Number in accordance with §27 a VAT Tax Act: DE 129515865 Court of jurisdiction Amtsgericht München (district court) Registered nonprofit association Registration no. VR 4461 Executive Board Prof. Dr.-Ing. Reimund Neugebauer, President, Corporate Policy and Research Management Prof. Dr. Georg Rosenfeld, Technology Marketing and Business Models Prof. Dr. Alexander Kurz, Human Resources, Legal Affairs and IP Management Prof. (Univ. Stellenbosch) Dr. Alfred Gossner, Finance, Controlling (incl. Business Administration, Purchasing and Real Estate) and Information Systems
We cannot assume any liability for the content of external pages. Solely the operators of those linked pages are responsible for their content. We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the content of this Web site is kept up to date, and that it is accurate and complete. Nevertheless, the possibility of errors cannot be entirely ruled out. We do not give any warranty in respect of the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of material published on this Web site, and disclaim all liability for (material or non-material) loss or damage incurred by third parties arising from the use of content obtained from the Web site. Registered trademarks and proprietary names, and copyrighted text and images, are not generally indicated as such on our Web pages. But the absence of such indications in no way implies that these names, images or text belong to the public domain in the context of trademark or copyright law.
• The present Web site is developed by the editor and is protected by the German copyright laws. Reproduction, reworking, distribution or other exploitation of specific content or complete pages requires written consent of the authors or editor, unless the limits of copyright are not violated. Downloads and copies of the present Web site are not allowed, except for private, non-commercial purposes. Content of the Web site that was not developed by the editor is tagged. Thus, copyright of third parties is respected. Data protection
• As a rule no personal data necessary for using our website. Collection of personal takes is voluntarily. Personal data are only asked, as fare as this is necessary for the establishment, execution or termination of the contractual relationship. According to the underlying legal transaction, or if we are obliged to do so by law.
• Without your prior, express consent, we will never pass on collected data to uninvolved third parties, unless we are obliged to do so by law or under service contracts with subcontractors, we agreed, for the fulfilment of our business purposes • Registered personal data will be deleted or blocked when they are no longer needed for specific commercial purposes.
• Use of published contact data for sending of unsolicited advertisements and information material by third parties is herewith expressly prohibited. We explicitly reserve the right to take legal action in the case of transmission of non-solicited advertising material, e.g. as spam mail. Safety
• We take all necessary technical and organizational security measures to ensure that your personal data is protected against loss and misuse.
• However, we point out that there could be security gaps in data communication (e.g. e-mail communication) in the internet may involve gaps in security. It is not possible to protect such data completely against access by third parties.
• Our employees and any service providers engaged by us are obliged to maintain confidentiality according § 5 BDSG
When you visit our Web site, our Web server makes a temporary record of each access and stores it in a log file. The following data are recorded, and stored until an automatic deletion date:
• Name and URL of the downloaded file
• Date and time of access
• Volume of data transmitted
• Data identifying the browser software and operating system
• IP address of the requesting processor
No other tracking data will be collected. No Cookies will be set by our website.
Direct contact is possible by using the contact form of the Web site. In this case personal data are required. The entered data are transferred by email to us. Data input and transfer is encrypted.
The purpose of recording these data is to allow use for technical administration of the network infrastructure and in order to optimize our Internet service. All data will be deleted within 30 days.
Please send question regarding data safety to the editor using the email address Holger.Neubert(at)ikts.fraunhofer.de